I have seen a bunch of youtube videos about ‘enter month here’ favourites, so I decided that I kind of want to just incorporate that idea to this blog.. Now, I know that this is my polish endeavours, BUT! My ‘enter month here’ favourites will be about anything, be it nail polish, make up, books, etc – just whatever I was loving for the past month. I am going to try to keep up with it for a bit.. And if anyone else is interested in writing this type of entry, go for it! I will love reading them just as much I do watching them! Here goes.
Dee’s March Favourites
- CG Lemon Fizz.. Every time I go to do my nails, I seem to constantly be reaching for that gem, then I have to remind myself that I have other colours to use and then choose something else. For me, it is thus far, my favourite yellow!
- CoverGirl Clean Makeup foundation for normal skin (technically I could use oily and/or sensitive, but I went with ‘normal’, and it is perfect!) – I instantly loved the fact that it smelt like Noxzema cream (ahh.. sweet teenaged years spent with jars of that gem-like cream!) Aside from loving the smell, it has actually been working wonders on my skin! I am, of course, the lightest shade, which is Ivory 105.
- CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 4-Kiy Shadow in Coffee Shop. I pretty much always reach for this, but stopped for awhile because I was using my MAC shadows, but during the month of March, I used this pretty much everyday I wore makeup – specifically eyeshadow. I love it and I am going to have to replace it soon!
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink.. Ok, I have never been a lipstick wearer, let alone a coloured gloss wearer, but I do love this! Funny story, my sister, my brother and myself ran into Shoppers later one evening and my sister dragged us into the makeup section.. My brother saw the Rimmel stand and the lipstick tubes (they are an amazing purple colour) – he said that I should own those because they look awesome, so I whipped mine out of my purse.. And now everytime I use it (which is whenever I go out) I think how my brother actually said I makeup item looked ‘awesome’.
- Spectro AcneCare Deep Pore Vanishing Lotion.. I hate the pores on my nose/surrounding area, they are huge and gross (and clogged!) I have been using this lotion for almost a month, and I can actually tell there has been a vast improvement! I am actually quite happy about it. One of the main reasons I use full makeup for my face is because of these HUGE pores, which is ironic because that will only make them worse. I want to get to the point (hopefully for summer when it is quite warm!) where I can slap on some tinted moisturizer and call it a day!
That is about all I can think of that I really turned to for the month of March on a consecutive basis. Sadly it is all beauty-related items. Maybe April will be different!
What are some of your go-to products? I would love to hear about them!!