I am going to show you a look I did last night, but, I didn't know how it would turn out, so I had only painted one hand, then removed it. BUT! I actually really do like this look.
The inspiration behind this mani was this photo..
I was trying to film a tutorial on a different look today.. The filming wasn't going too badly, but I messed up a bunch of times.. SO! I will give it another whirl either later today or maybe tomorrow - I really do want to start filming tutorials.. Plus I have a genius film editing brother that I want to put to good use.
Anyways, that is all for now. Enjoy the rest of your day (:
- KarenD - Yay! Glad this could make you smile (:
- April - Thankies! You should totally do them as well!!
- shortwidenails - Awe! Thank you so much - I am really happy that it helped to brighten your day. I knew I was sending those goodies in to good hands!! She usually does her own and I do my own. I think I have helped her with a design twice? And I do believe I have asked for her assistance once.. I am trying to convince her to let me post her manis on here as well! I think I almost have her to her breaking point.. Ugh! I totally didn't know about Movember! I love that! Please do these then, I look forward to seeing them!! I am working up my nerves to photo posting - haha! And don't feel silly about the dish pit thing.. I could have been calling anything that - right!!
- Zara - Thank you, thank you!
- Pixie D - Haha, glad you like them (: