What do these 3 random colours have in common?
Other than the fact that they don’t really go together?
They are what make up the next manicure I am going to show you all!!
I got the idea from a bracelet I saw in an InStyle magazine from 2008? Maybe 2009? It could have even been 2010.. I am not entirely sure. I know I have mentioned my ‘inspiration folder’ within my computer, but what I have also started is a ‘real life’ inspiration folder – it now is a complete page within the folder! Yay! Means more tutorials.
Wait.. Tutorials? Oh right! I filmed how I went about making this manicure. I hope you’ll watch and enjoy – and maybe test it out for yourself? I would love to see the results; maybe with some other colours? Anything!
While I am speaking of video tutorials, Li Lian of shortwidenails had asked about my roses manicure I did HERE.. I actually filmed a video quite awhile back, but I, of course, didn’t upload from the camera properly and deleted everything.. I got a chance to re-film about a week ago and just found the time to do a slight edit and get it done. You can check that out HERE.
3 videos now.. 2011 is already looking promising for video filming. Any looks that I have done in the past that you would want to see as a video tutorial? I would be happy to oblige in any type of request. You can leave me a comment here on the blog or toss me an e-mail!
I hope you all had an amazing day!!
**I haven't answered any comments in the last little while, so I will just address them all right now!!**
- Trincess - You really should! I think you would do an amazing remake of that mani! Maybe next Christmastime?!
- DesertNails8 - Thank you! I agree - I like it in any light conditions! I have already recreated that look on my mother.. The sister is asking me to do it for her as well! Seems to be a crowd pleaser!!
- shortwidenails - Glad you're alive! It has been quiet without you!! I think that is actually my favourite as well.. Or Old Wallpaper.. I like both of them for different reasons. I imagine it would - I was looking at Dorothy Who? the other day.. But grabbed CG Atlantis instead!
- Doo - I am glad you like that one - it is really fun and easy to do.. I think I will have to mess around with other colour combos! Awe, thanks. I can honestly say I enjoyed painting each and every one of them!
- shortwidenails - Haha! I love that! Glitter polish is a real life saver! I think I now remember why I have never used them again.. Give it another 6 or so months and I'll try them again.. Only to be disappointed! I am excited to test out Atlantis.. Just have to think of something to do with it.