I went seeking advice via my FB page the other day aka a week or two ago (yikes!) and asked for suggestions. A local pal suggested spring nails, as in pastels and flowers as we started to see spring-ish weather at the time.. then it snowed for a few more days.. anyways, that is besides the point.
I took her suggestion and did pastel nails, dots, and then flowers - I used a different technique this time.. not sure if I am totally jazzed about the results - I think I will want to tweak that method a touch or three.
- China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
- OPI What's With The Cattitude?
- Daisy Nail Lacquer Sachet Pink
- China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint
- China Glaze Lemon Fizz
- China Glaze Sweet Hook
- China Glaze Sunday Funday
- OPI Ogre-The-Top Blue
- China Glaze White on White
- OPI Jade Is The New Black
- China Glaze Gaga For Green
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
PHEW! Oh, right, I also used a dotting tool annnnd a tiny brush. I did really love this idea.. but my flowers and leaves aren't desirable in my eyes. I will get it right next time.. right?!
Take care until next time!!