When I received a wealth of nail mail a few weeks back, these two screamed a mermaid scale mani with the little nail charms I had also received.. the only itty-bitty-teeny-baby issue?
Not enough contrast.
Thought that counts, right.. right?!
I still think these look exquisite.. but hey, I am slightly biased (and also my own worst critic, but I digress)
- China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
- Girly Bits Dreaming Tree (can be purchased HERE)
- KBShimmer I've Seen Sweater Days (can be purchased HERE)
- My Nails Did Mermaid Scale Vinyls (can be purchased HERE)
- Starfish Nail Charm (sent to me from LadyQueen - link on sidebar w/ 15% off code!!)
- Random Nail Pearls
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
I honestly love everything about this - minus the fact that you cannot really make out the scale-age (needed more contrast..) BUT! Still rad - and, I managed to keep it on for 3-5 days (cannot quite remember) and I took them off BEFORE I picked off any of the goodies.. yeah.. so, go me!
Have a great day - see you all again soon!