Ok, I absolutely lovvvvved this mani - BUT! I must have rubbed my hands on to my PJ pants whilst wearing lotion before the photos - all the photos showed copious amounts of black fuzz all over my nails and cuticles. Ugh. I was able to find one photo that was not too bad.
I got the idea from Nails 'n' Bobs - had it saved on a pinterest board for quite some time!
- China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
- Formula X White Matter
- OPI It's A Boy!
- OPI You're Such A Budapest
- Girly Bits It's Hoop To Be Square
- OPI Jade Is The New Black
- Dotting Tool
- Little Brush
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
So pretty, and girly.. just love them!
Hope you are all having a rad day - see you again soon!!