So, my sister tagged me in a photo on IG earlier and requested that I do those nails.. which was perfect timing as I have this mustard coloured sweater to wear for Thankskilling supper tonight.. and I had mustard-y nails (that post will be up probably tomorrow..) ..I know there was a purpose of this story. Anyways.
THIS was the image she tagged me in, then it took me HERE and eventually HERE.
So.. here is my take.
Two things I would change upon looking at the images:
1. Do more of the rose technique that I like to use when I do floral nails. There just isn't enough definition - especially on the thumb where it is more visible, &
2. Use a red that I would normally use for the splatter - I feel this one left a pink cast on some of the nails when I applied top coat. Ah well.
- China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
- OPI Alpine Snow
- Orly Liquid Vinyl
- Essie Madison Ave-hue
- Essie Minimilistic
- OPI Gargantuan Green Grape
- OPI Cinnamon Sweet
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
That is all for today - see you all again soon!